Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! IP Helper-address

Hi , I have a two switch 3750 that is stacked , I have two VLANS , one VLAN 1 (for clients) and the second VLAN 161(for servers) I use IP helper-address for relay-agent , clients get IP without any problem but the broadcast also send to other interfa...

fbabashahi by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a set of 3560G switches and would like to configure all the ports to access VLAN1 and VLAN100. Is this possible? If so, can you provide me instructions or guidance on how I can accomplish this? I'm currently accessing the switch via Cisco Netw...

LhIPLuaRyj.png

3 switches are connected in Ring and by default spanning tree block 1 port.. I have enable REP(RESILIENT ETHERNET PROTOCOL) as I execute command "rep segment 1" on each connected interface, it shows a message that ENABLING REP , disable spanning tree...

Hi,we noticed after few days reboot occur on only one stack of 6 x 9200 SwitchesReload Reason Switch 1: stack mergeReload Reason Switch 2: stack mergeReload Reason Switch 3: lost both active and standbyReload Reason Switch 4: lost both active and sta...

we had a couple of old 3750 switches were getting high cpu in the past, https service are enabled. will it fix the issue by turing off the https? thanks.Switch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ ----- -----              ---...

yanliu2007 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I've just taken delivery of 4x Cisco Catalyst 9200L switches.These are my first Cisco switches in about 8 years.  I am trying to connect to the web ui of one of these to start configuring it, however when doing so from IE, Edge or Firefox, I get ...

Hi All, I am holding an cisco 1832 AP  which is not joining on  WLC. Can someone help me to know the reason.   

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes