cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuracion de Switches y Load Balancer

circuitsys
Level 1
Level 1

Hola, deseo hacerles una consulta, planeo instalar 200 nodos con un servicio de internet de 10/10mb utilizar un Cisco SG300-10SFP-K9 Small Bus Switch 10/100/1000 para balancear la carga de internet y subdividir a 4 Cisco Catalys 52-port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch y de ahi repartir los 200 nodos (obviamente tendre instalado un Rack con patch panel y todo el site listo

Necesito saber si con esos equipos sera suficiente para alimentar los 200 nodos (*cuartos)

Menciono que en cada nodo habra un wi fi router que proovera servicio de internet en cada cuarto*

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello.

Please translate your question into English.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Hello.

Please translate your question into English.

I planning to use 1 SG300-10SFP for internet boost

and 4  Cisco Catalys 52 -port Gigabit PoE

The connection I'm planning to do is like below

1# from  ISP (Internet Provider 10/10mb simetric)

2# to (1) SG300-10SFP( for load balancing) from here

3# to feed 4  Cisco Catalys 52 -port Gigabit PoE and from here

4# to 190 Rooms (each room will have a Wi-fi 2 port router *190 small routers total)

each (room/router will have it own password accord to the room number) for example*

Please correct me if I'm wrong or i need any extra device like RJ45 transceivers

*The final use is to get Wi fi on each Room from the Hotel, because is and old construction with a lot of Metal and cement 12 floor

Thanks I hope you can help

circuitsys
Level 1
Level 1

Thanks for repliying

Hi, I want to make a query, I plan to install 200 nodes with an Internet service 10 / 10mb and use a SG300-10SFP-K9 Cisco Small Bus Switch 10/100/1000 for load balancing Internet and subdivide 4 Cisco Catalys 52 -port Gigabit PoE Managed Switch and from there spread to 200 nodes (obviously I'll have installed a rack with patch panel and the entire site ready)

I need to know if such equipment (devices) will be enough to feed 200 nodes (* rooms)

I mention that each node there will be a wi fi router proovera internet service in each room *

Thansk for the help

Hello.

Thanks for the translation.

I didn't get was device[s] will be doing load-balancing and NAT translation?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card