cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Err disable commands are not working for my catalyst 2960 switch.

Invader12
Level 1
Level 1

iOS release version is 12.2(25)Fx. Kindly provide a fix.Screenshot (505).png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

This is from Packet tracer not from real hardware correct?- if so i would this is down to the  PT software, it doesnt support a lot of features the real hardware would be able to.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the communityā€™s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

marce1000
VIP
VIP

- Could you give an example of what you tried and the outcome ?

M.

-- Each morning when I wake up and look into the mirror I always say ' Why am I so brilliant ? '
    When the mirror will then always repond to me with ' The only thing that exceeds your brilliance is your beauty! '

I tried errdisable commands to fix one of  the switch ports but the none of the commands are working. I am doing it in cisco packet tracer.

Screenshot (506).png

Hello
show errdisable recovery
show sdm prefer

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the communityā€™s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

Hi Paul, thanks for the reply. Below are the command results.

Screenshot (506).pngScreenshot (507).png

Hello

This is from Packet tracer not from real hardware correct?- if so i would this is down to the  PT software, it doesnt support a lot of features the real hardware would be able to.

Kind Regards
Paul

Leo Laohoo
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

12.2(25)FX?   Are you kidding me?  

That is the original IOS from the factory -- An INTERIM IOS version.  It is not meant to be used in production because it has extremely limited use.  Might work with the-most-basic Layer 2 function but that is where it stops.  

Fix is to upgrade the IOS version to something more recent.  

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card