cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to open CNAP in University?

satyaz
Level 1
Level 1

So i have a plan to build a cisco training center in my university.

By the law and legal-standing, is it okay to open "Cisco Training Program" in my university without "cisco permission"?

In the training and the promotion we clearly state we are not authorized cisco partner, but we will teach ccna ccna 200-125 exam topic according to cisco website. The instructor doesn't have CCSI, but have CCNP.

Because i see a lot of training center in my country but they are not cisco authorized partner. And it's okay. Please give me enlighment.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

to my best knowledge, there is no rule or law forbidding you from teaching Cisco knowledge. However, if you are not authorized, you are obviously not allowed to use any of Cisco's materials, you pretty much have to write your own materials. There really are hundreds if not thousands of 'unauthorized' training centers...

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hello,

to my best knowledge, there is no rule or law forbidding you from teaching Cisco knowledge. However, if you are not authorized, you are obviously not allowed to use any of Cisco's materials, you pretty much have to write your own materials. There really are hundreds if not thousands of 'unauthorized' training centers...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card