0 5 0 5 0 5 0 5 0 5 0 5 0

CPU% per hour (last 72 hours)

* = maximum CPU% # = average CPU%

can some one explain me what is current

cPU and how to read from this graph

thanks

17 Replies 17

Hi All,

Can we export cpu utilization periodically into excel or text from CUBE's and voice gateways. Kindly let me know 

CPU utilization I would expect to be somewhere in the device's MIB. MIB might, or might not, also contain CPU history.

markanderson
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,
The CPU statistics for each account’s server resource usage are generated on a quite complex principle. The graph provides information about the usage on the account and it could be checked per hour, day, week, or month. If you have more than one website under your account you could check the results per website from the menu on the right or select all.

The graph is split in two – the left column shows the CPU time for your user. This is the average time a script started by your account takes to execute on the server. The time is in CPU seconds. The numbers on the left side of the graph show the number of CPU seconds.

The bottom part of the graph represents the time of the number of executions per hour (if this is the selected option) your account makes.A simple example of execution is when a visitor opens your website and your index file is loaded. This counts as one execution. The more visitors your website has, the more executions it will generate.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card