Work Station - L2 Switch - L3 (Core Switch) - Firewall (ASA) - L2 Switch - Router ------Client network
We are getting very high latency in this network. Its showing 100ms ping from desktop to Router interminantly . All other applications are working fine, no delay in any service but only getting high latency in icmp.
1. No Qos configured in between.
2. No policy in firewall for icmp.very less over run found (3-4 incremental in 2-3 hrs)
3. All the firewall and network devices interfaces are fine (no CRC/error/)
4. Packet captured from firewall but no delay found for othert application traffic, even icmp traffic was also fine on that time.
5. Desktop to core ping is normal but its going high after reaching the firewall, but we have checked the firewall and every thing is normal.