Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Everyone,On flat layer 2 network we have wall jacks in the meeting rooms.Sometimes we get request from users for additional Lan connections there.Then we  connect  the unmanged Dlink layer 2 switch to the wall jack at the meeting room then say 10 ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!  Pretty basic setup...2 VLANS:10.0.0.0/24 and 10.0.100.0/24SVI for the first one is 10.0.0.1 and the SVI for the second is 10.0.100.1.I've configured two DHCP pools as follows:ip dhcp pool Home_Data   network 10.0.0.0 255.255.255.0   dns-serve...

We have two Nexus 5548P with n5000-uk9.5.1.3.N2.1.3.N2.1.bin.Some of our applications intermittanly send out multicast to teh network.with PIM SM we are getting startup delay and drop due to the registration process.We would like to use PIM BIDIR but...

Hi FriendsWe Have an exsisting stack switch, with 3750G . i Need to add new 12 Port SFP switch to the exsisting stack.Exsisting stack switch  software and ios Image is psted belowSwitch Ports Model              SW Version            SW Image------ --...

Hi,We have a datasenter which spans over two locations and HSRP is configured for all VLAN interfaces between the sites.  Each Nexus 7K has 3 VDCs (one for MPLS/routing, one for FabricPath / L2 connectivity, and the third for OTV).When we pull cables...

Good AfternoonI am experiencing the same problem described in this post https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/3421454#3421454I have seen this happen on different networks, with different equipment attached. It happens on both 2960 and 3750 switches...

Hi All,I read this in most of the documents that I read about Gig ethernet that it uses all four pairs of a UTP cable. That would mean that if I connect a cross cable with only the Orange and Green pairs crossed and have Auto MDIX disabled on two 375...

Hi,We are in the process of replacing an order for Cisco switch and we got an upgrade offer without extra cost from 3750 V2 to 3850,1- Is there a technical comparison between the two models?2- Our big concern is about stacking, how many is supported ...

moh123321 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes