cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS version upgrading tips?

lifeforce4
Level 1
Level 1

I have been put in charge of gathering a list of the latest IOS for each device on our network. I am new to networking and never had to do upgrading of the ISO version. I need to find out the highest available IOS that all the same devices could support(so all 3560's have IOS.X on them).

What I have is a list of current ISO's on each device. I have been trying to figure out what is the highest IOS I could upgrade to assuming all devices are stock with no extra nvram or flash. I have been messing around with Cisco's IOS Software Selector page trying to figure out how to use it for my purpose. If anyone has some advice for me that would greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Kyle

2 Replies 2

glen.grant
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Depending on what feature set you have a license for the latest release for 3560's is 12.2.44 SE2 .

Mose are just the Base feture sets when we do come across one that had something else I'll check out whats the latest version for that. The IOS software selector does not have 3500 series as a selection for platform. So how do I find the correct IOS for it?

Thank you,

Kyle

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card