cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

License C4321 Installation uck9

Igalvarez
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, I'm traying to install C1-PI-LFAS-ISR-K9 license to my cisco router ISR4321/K9. Idk what contains that license. It contains UCK9 lic?

And I have a problem when Im installing it because router displays this error:

% Error: License installation failed with error: XML parsing failed

Some aditional information:

Suite Suite Current Type Suite Next reboot
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FoundationSuiteK9 FoundationSuiteK9 Permanent FoundationSuiteK9
securityk9
appxk9

AdvUCSuiteK9 AdvUCSuiteK9 Permanent AdvUCSuiteK9
uck9
cme-srst
cube

Technology Package License Information:

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Technology Technology-package Technology-package
Current Type Next reboot
------------------------------------------------------------------
appxk9 None None appxk9
uck9 None None uck9
securityk9 None None securityk9
ipbase ipbasek9 Permanent ipbasek9

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Mark Malone
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi
That alert usually means the wrong UDI associated to the file so it wont load , you could call TAC ask for license team get them to re-host it in the license team

Should I need a smart account to validate that PAK? Because I validate it with the traditional registration product license

Thanks for your reply!

hi
no you can use either but if your running an image over 16.8.x you will have to use smart server to license it but traditional can be used to that image , so anything before is traditional

Can I ask you one more question? How you assign the license to various routers? Because I have 48 Entitlement Qty. I can't install one license per router. It assigned me 48 licenses for 1 router.

hi
what section are you taking these license from , are you using the EA workspace , i just ask as you say you have a pool of 48 licenses or is this in your smart server section ?
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card