Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

multicast issue

I have 2 sources that we get out multicast feed from, they are not the same feeds they both provide different videos and they come from a different source but when I have both interfaces on for both sources of multicast feeds the videos bleed into each other I am not sure what is causing this I have been banging my head on the table for some time now, I have no clue if this is a lan issue or something completely different has anyone ever experienced this?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello

What mode of MC are you using ?

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

johnd2310
Level 8
Level 8

Hi,

What multicast addresses are the 2 feeds using and how do you connect to the 2 sources?

Thanks

John

**Please rate posts you find helpful**

they are using two different devices and two completely different ip schemes for security reasons I cant give them out, but they are not even close to being in the same subnet. you can view them both in the same gui interface the problem could be there I was just not sure if anyone has ever ran into this issue

Hello

What mode of MC are you using ?

res

Paul

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card