Views
Helpful
Replies

NAT config

mdmaqdoom
Level 1
Level 1

Hi team 

i have a CISCO 2960XR- Ver 15.2(3r)E1, Release (FC1)

i want to do  nat on this switch following my Network DIagram, i want the IP 192.168.11.20 to be translated to 172.10.10.250

uploade to cisco.jpg

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Hello

Any rtr will do the job, a small business rtrs should be applicable, or an EOL rtr from ebay can pick up a 2911 for next to nothing nowadays

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

View solution in original post

As @paul driver mentions an RV router would be a good choice. Any of the 880 series routers would be a good pick from ebay, with full IOS feature set and quieter than a full ISR router :)

cheers,

Seb.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Seb Rupik
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there,

The 2960XR does not support NAT. For that you need a router or a firewall (or perhaps a much larger Layer3 switch).

cheers,

Seb.

which will be best Cisco router (price less) devices to complete my task please suggest  

Hello

Any rtr will do the job, a small business rtrs should be applicable, or an EOL rtr from ebay can pick up a 2911 for next to nothing nowadays

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

As @paul driver mentions an RV router would be a good choice. Any of the 880 series routers would be a good pick from ebay, with full IOS feature set and quieter than a full ISR router :)

cheers,

Seb.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card