Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I wanted to get some real world experiences with Netflow setup on remote routers.  We have netflow currently configured and working with our Netflow collector but I am reviewing the Netflow setup and thought this would be a good opprotunity to reach ...

fasteddye by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, I would like to know .ASR 1001x have builtin 2x10 G port. If i want to use 3 x 10 G ports, how should i do ? Do i need to buy SPA-1X10GE-WL-V2 and 3 x 10G port license ? Please hlep me

UCrypto by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All   I am having some issues understanding the 2 vpn label types, below is what i believe to be true and would be grateful for someone to have a look and correct me if wrong:   transport label - used on the egress pe router to get to the other bg...

Has anyone configured l2tpv3 using pseudowire configs? Currently configured as:pseudowire-class class42 encapsulation l2tpv3 ip local interface Loopback1 ip pmtu max 1400 ip dfbit setHaven't had a chance to sniff it yet but appears some servers are u...

tgurney by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello world!I do have the following question: Will a trunk port with allowed vlans  1, 2 and 3 still send BPDUs of vlan 4 ?The switch is a Nexus 5k and it's running pvst+.Normally I woudl think It wouldn't, but im seeing them in wireshark.

Hi to all, i am trying to recall a show command that shows current count of mac addresses in a catalyst switch (IOS). I am not referring to command "show mac address-table) but a command that shows how many MAC addresses are active on FastEthernet 0/...

Ditter by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ISR

Hi Team,   I have isr router am trying to insert SFP Transceiver on the gi0/0/2 port but interface is not coming up same is showing the amber LED. Interface              IP-Address               OK?  Method Status                Protocol GigabitEther...

Robo123 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,   I'm having the issue with a SF302-08MP switch that boots when he receives POE from another switch. Even when he has power from the original power-supply, he still runs on the received POE. When this occurs he doesn't take power from the po...

Hello.. Looking to setup bandwidth restriction for VOIP traffic but not able to create even class-map queueing on nexus 9396 release 6x,  pls help..   Switch9K-2(config)# class-map type queuing class_voip ^% Invalid command at '^' marker.Switch9K-2(c...

Anukalp S by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I created mesh topology to learn/exercise features for exam and among others there is HSRP. HSRP looks to work to fine and do the job as intended. My concern is about frames flooding out of all interfaces. Switch should learn mac address of HS...

aaa.jpg
adrmru by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone have any advice on NTP version to use as I know you can specify? If you have security in mind, should you specify version 4? What is the default on Nexus or Catalyst switches?