Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Beginner

NAT config

Hi team 

i have a CISCO 2960XR- Ver 15.2(3r)E1, Release (FC1)

i want to do  nat on this switch following my Network DIagram, i want the IP 192.168.11.20 to be translated to 172.10.10.250

uploade to cisco.jpg

Everyone's tags (1)
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
VIP Advisor

Re: NAT config

Hello

Any rtr will do the job, a small business rtrs should be applicable, or an EOL rtr from ebay can pick up a 2911 for next to nothing nowadays

kind regards
Paul

Please rate and mark posts accordingly if you have found any of the information provided useful.
It will hopefully assist others with similar issues in the future

View solution in original post

VIP Advisor

As @paul driver mentions an RV router would be a good choice. Any of the 880 series routers would be a good pick from ebay, with full IOS feature set and quieter than a full ISR router :)

cheers,

Seb.

4 REPLIES 4
VIP Advisor

Hi there,

The 2960XR does not support NAT. For that you need a router or a firewall (or perhaps a much larger Layer3 switch).

cheers,

Seb.

Beginner

which will be best Cisco router (price less) devices to complete my task please suggest  

Everyone's tags (1)
VIP Advisor

Hello

Any rtr will do the job, a small business rtrs should be applicable, or an EOL rtr from ebay can pick up a 2911 for next to nothing nowadays

kind regards
Paul

Please rate and mark posts accordingly if you have found any of the information provided useful.
It will hopefully assist others with similar issues in the future

VIP Advisor

As @paul driver mentions an RV router would be a good choice. Any of the 880 series routers would be a good pick from ebay, with full IOS feature set and quieter than a full ISR router :)

cheers,

Seb.

CreatePlease to create content
Content for Community-Ad
July's Community Spotlight Awards