cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

nat problem with cisco 8100 router

dlc
Level 1
Level 1

I need help with a NAT problem with a 8100.  I have 3 of these units and one stopped working so I bought a replacement.  I set the new one up exactly like the others.....the only difference being that the new one did not have a NAT tab in the web gui setup whereas the others did.  I did go into the console and issue the ip nat inside command to the FastEthernet port and it seemed to take.  But I still cannot pass traffic to the outside world.  It appears to me that the 10.10.10.x address is being passed instead of the ip address for our company.  I cant verify that but that is my gut feeling as the setup appears to be correct. 

Any ideas where to look next???

2 Replies 2

dlc
Level 1
Level 1

that was supposed to be a 881 router  not a 8100.

jurodri3
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Mr. Cook,

Thank you for posting, unfortunately the Cisco Support community is dedicate to Small business products only and also we do not support CLI.

In order to get an accurate and quick answer I recommend you to contact our Cisco support center and open a case.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/support/tsd_cisco_small_business_support_center_contacts.html

Diego Rodriguez

Cisco network engineer

Thank you

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card