cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

%NETSTACK-3-INTERNAL_ERROR: netstack [3284] PM_PKT_FLAGS_LOG_PKT set for ether type 800 IP protocol: 1c

vesk01
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

I have the following error message on my Nexus 5K and I cannot find any info on the cisco.com or on the web about that:

%NETSTACK-3-INTERNAL_ERROR:  netstack [3284]    PM_PKT_FLAGS_LOG_PKT set for ether type 800 IP protocol: 1c

Can you please help with troubleshooting this error message and finding the cause for it?

Thanks in advance to all.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jose Solano
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This is a log from the platform enacp function - mostly indicating, request for logging a Tx frame. This is flagged as an internal error to differentiate from general netstack operational logs since this is an application requested log. Seems that this do not have any influence on the packet transmission of any kind. So, if you are not seeing any other functional impact correlated to this, you can ignore this error.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jose Solano
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

This is a log from the platform enacp function - mostly indicating, request for logging a Tx frame. This is flagged as an internal error to differentiate from general netstack operational logs since this is an application requested log. Seems that this do not have any influence on the packet transmission of any kind. So, if you are not seeing any other functional impact correlated to this, you can ignore this error.

Hope this helps.

Thank you very much!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card