Views
Helpful
Replies

OSPF and DHCP

Shuffle
Level 1
Level 1

Hey there, 

Need some help again, I established an OSPF connecting between my hospitals and my small offices but it doesn't seem like the DHCP is working for the small offices. Note that the servers are all in the hospital topology. The small offices are all on VLAN 10 dedicated for staff and so should be getting its DHCP from the staff server. This is my first time trying to do this since my school don't really teach us complicated things, any help is appreciated.

Cheers,

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zSDQcoDAlUXd7e3Yfqj5Wia7yV9kd5Tb/view?usp=sharing (the pkt)

3 Replies 3

Hello,

you added a second router which uses the same address space on the LAN side (GigabitEthernet0/0/0 - 128.1.6.0/24) as the existing router. What are you trying to accomplish ? What is the purpose of the second router ?

To be completely honest, I wasn't quite sure. I've just included the OSPF because my teacher said it would boost my grades, and I wasn't taught much about how it all worked, they just gave me the bare minimum.

On second thought I might just create a whole new LAN for the small offices, idk what I was trying to achieve.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card