Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I have encountered a situation in the following where OQD was shown in large amount of 63738644. This port is a leased line Telco port connecting to another site via an ISP and the connection was not stable. It dropped once in two days.   With La...

Hi all,  I have a couple of strange issues that I'm hoping you can help with or point me in the right direction.  We have a couple of locations that have been seeing switch type lockups.  What I mean by that is the switch stops passing traffic, but n...

Cory King by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello there,I'm setting up a CB250 Switch, IP already set up, although I received echo reply from ping when my computer is connected to one of the physical ports, when i'm outside I dont get any, but  I do can reach any devices connected to the switc...

elopezrlj by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

how can i set the next-hop for a vlan? this is for local traffic from the router it self like ping trace sla ...the router has a default gateway over a build in cellular lte connectionso ping 8.8.8.8 will go  like --> lte - 8.8.8.8 vlan 123 (10.0.0.2...

ino by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I encountered an issue with cisco 3945 router. Router has intergrated switch but I forgot its password because I never needed to change vlans until this point. I tried resetting router to default settings but changes were only made to router c...

Lukutis k by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I know that various platforms have different meaning for the interface indicator such, fa01, GigabitEthernet 1/0/x, etc., for the identification of ports when using "show port status" or "show interface status" command - 1/1/x = Unit/Slot/Port...

jbneteng by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get a static route added or removed based on the reachability to another IP on the network.  Basically if the switch cannot reach this IP then it should remove or add the route.   So below is just an example config, I would like the ip...

FMoLo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,we have a router with access port on native vlan and a switch with access port on vlan250, the switch native vlan is still vlan 1.Now my doubt is if the switch permits only vlan250, how is it possible that the traffic is flowing to and from the...

Hi,we have Cisco CB-350 switch connected to Brocade 7250 switch throw its 10GB SFP port. the uplink is suddenly goes to down status although its show green led. as resolution we do unplug/plug which its works for a while then its go down again.any id...

HiJust wondering if best practices for an N7K are just as relevant to the N3K platform (line card specifics and all that aside of course).I'm reading this document:https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/switches/datacenter/sw/design/vpc_design/vpc...

3433433454843843348742 7798251066103139283961100 90 80 * * ** 70 * * ** 60 * * * ** 50 * *** * **** 40 ****** ***** *** **** 30 ********************* 20 ******************#*** 10 ********##########...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes