cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Packet Tracer Help. 802.1x with MAB. Missing MAB commands.

orionVi
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everyone,

I've been trying to configure 802.1x with MAB on the switches interface.

The idea is to have 802.1 x configured and use MAB as a fallback in case of incompatible devices.

So far I've managed to configure 802.1x authentication with the RADIUS server but I've not been able to figure out how to configure mac authentication bypass. 

After looking at different documentation online it seems that the dot1x command was replaced by the authentication one on interfaces. Yet I've been unable to find the correct way of enabling MAB with any command altogether so I'm not sure If I'm missing something else. 

Here is the PKT file since I can't attach it any other way.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1teia2rBE8EyDLz7wLr4FgX2JnVOPZoyb
Thank you all for the help

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi

In order to add file here, you need to zip the file first.  But PacketTracer does not support MAB.  You can see what is possible to do with PT by opening the samples it has on its database. Go to "file", "open Samples"

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

I think the radius server in PKT is limit only to Username/Password it not support MAB.

Hi

In order to add file here, you need to zip the file first.  But PacketTracer does not support MAB.  You can see what is possible to do with PT by opening the samples it has on its database. Go to "file", "open Samples"

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card