Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i have a problem.i have configured spanning tree on my 2 L3 switches but i don't see the interface per vlan . i only see one interface instead of seeing all the interfaces connected to the switch. There is a photo attached to explain better Thanks 

Question by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Anyone can tell me the upgrade path from 2.4.0.94 to image_tesla250_hybrid_2.5.8.15_release_cisco_signed.bin?Wondering if it will go well just copying the 2.5.8.15 file to the switch and doing a Swap Image will just work or if there is an interim ver...

aderooy1 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, We could see  there is a packet loss to the access switch. I will say the setup below. Please help me to fix this issue. Core switch(6504) [Gi1/3/8 & Gi2/3/8]<--> [Gi1/1/1 & Gi1/1/2] 3850 Access Switch[Gi1/0/48] <--> [Gi0/47]Downlink ...

NexusHi guys, I want to configure HSRP groups on IPv6 , I have read the documentation Cisco Nexus 7000 Series NX-OS Unicast Routing Configuration Guide but my question is related to autoconfiguration command .How can two devices communicate if I use ...

Hi There,I'm using catalyst 3750, but I'm not able to use SSHError message showing :Unable to negotiate with 1X.XX.XXX.XX: no matching cipher found. Their offer: aes128-cbc,3des-cbc,aes192-cbc,aes256-cbcI have generate rsa key (please see the image o...

I have make a dhcp pool on a L2 switch for vlan 100. and my devices from vlan 100 are connected to a L3 switch and the L3 switch is connected to the L2 switch which is the dhcp server but when i do a dhcp request from a Pc on vlan 100 that is connect...

Question by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 5548UP , but looks like very different from the old Cisco Switches I used before.I cannot find any initial configuration guide and I would like to use it as a basic layer 2 switch plus configuring an IP to be able to be reachable from the...

Frank27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I have problem with loop guard and flapping port.Short info about my network .I have 44 switch connect in spanning tree MSTP.  I was configure 3 instances .I deleted the ip switch addresses and changed the vlan names. Vlan X is from instance 1 ...

Hi all,  For C9K stacking, i'm aware of this:Full stack 9300x: 1TbFull stack 9300: 480GbpsFull stack 9300L: 320GbpsMixed 9300 + 9300X: yes, but stack speed will be 480Gbps Full stack 9200: 160GbpsFull stack 9200L: 80 GbpsMixed 9200/9200L stacking is ...

I have a 3850 that has no coverage at all with Cisco.  I`m looking to upgrade from 16.3.8 to 16.6.9, in order to mitigate vulnerabilities.  I can download the software with my account, but I need to know if, for vulnerability reasons, it can be legal...

Hello!Given the tool in the subject, short history, I wanted to upgrade from version 15.2.7E2 to E5, but the webui part was not perfect (attached image). Then I thought I would revert back to E2 and now the device won't load. How can I fix the normal...

xhuithd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning,I have a new "out of the box" IE-4000-8GT8GP4G-E Network Switch. I'm following the express setup procedure but cannot connect to the switch. Browser never opens, step 9 of the enclosed procedure. Has anybody any experience with this type...

Hi all,I am using Cisco Packet Tracer for about 4 months. Im using it to study about computer networking. yesterday, i tried to make a network topology with :1 server as DHCP server2 switches for each network2 routers, these will be used for frame-re...

Untitled.png