Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,Thanks for reading! I have a Mitel PBX box direct connected to a C9200L.  The issue is the Mitel's mgmt IP is unreachable; doesn't ping-reply even from the switch.  Vlan 200 exists on the switch.  The trunk allows vlan 200.  The switch is le...

Hi all! I hope this isn't a stupid question. Here goes: I created a "management" interface vlan on 9300 switch, gave it an IP address and assigned a gatewayThat vlan is temporarily assigned to port gi1/0/48gi1/0/48 is switchport trunk allowed vlan al...

1- Currently we have two switches with same IOS. Do we only require to connect both switches physically thru stack cable ? or we need to configure both switches too on IOS ? 2- Do both switches work as a single logical switch and load will be distrib...

I have a Cisco WS-C3750G-24TS switch that is experiencing TCAM utilization issues, which in turn throttles the CPU, and the entire switch bogs down. I'm running dual IPv4/IPv6 and have already changed the SDM template to "desktop IPv4 and IPv6 routin...

Hello When I tried booted with the new IOS. Still it's stuck here, see below. Switch Ports Model SW Version SW Image------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------* 1 26 WS-C3560-24PS 15.0(1)SE3 C3560-IPBASEK9-M------ ----- ----- ---------- ----------------...

TechOne by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I made a typo an the active switch in a 9200 stack, entered enable secret 0 and gpt locked outI didnt save the config If i restart the active switch, what will happen to the running config, will the standby switch take it or will it use the start...

Hi guys, I have a scenario in the data centre where I have catalyst c9300 connected to the firewall. Two ports on c9300 are on port-channel LACP active mode where the ports on the firewall are LACP passive. I am seeing packets dropped on one of the s...

I have a Switch 2960X-48LPS-L v1, which is not booting, I have entered in the ROMMON modality, I have a flash format:, I have loaded several versions of iOS and when IOS starts I get the following error. switch: boot flash:c2960x-universalk9-mz.152-7...

Wil78 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes