Views
Helpful
Replies

Prime infrastructure 2, wism2 Lrad Audit

Anders Palmgren
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Im abit lost to what the Audit is showing.

When I audit my 2 Wism2 blades from Primeinfrastructure 2 I get ALOT of rows with:

(Type)Configuration Name                               Audit Status                            Attribute     PI Value   Controller Value

(LradIfDot11nDual) 34:a8:4e:4e:e2:10/0/0      Not present in controller             -                -                        -

The only thing that is changing between the messages is the mac text after the (Lrad...).

Even if I refresh config from the Wism2 I still have all rows left when doing another audit.

But When I audit my 5 5508 WLC I dont have the missmatch.

Both the Wism2's and 5508 should have the same config.

I can see that the Audit say that its in the PI and missing on the controller, but the value i "-" everywhere so what does it do, where do I enable or disable the setting.

Im dont want to restore PI's values untli I know what it is that Im restoring onto the Wism2.

Any help or insigt to what it is would be gratefully appreciated.

//Anders

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

pszleszynski
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is an old post, but I just ran into this issue myself. I searched for the mac address in PI, and it turned out it was one of my old access points I used for testing. It showed up as "unassigned" and "down" in PI. As soon as I removed that AP from PI, ran the audit, my audit status came back as Identical.

I hope this helps,

pawel

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

pszleszynski
Level 1
Level 1

I know this is an old post, but I just ran into this issue myself. I searched for the mac address in PI, and it turned out it was one of my old access points I used for testing. It showed up as "unassigned" and "down" in PI. As soon as I removed that AP from PI, ran the audit, my audit status came back as Identical.

I hope this helps,

pawel

Thanks for your input.

I looked up the AP via one of the macs in the missconfig (the mac is only viewable when I went into the info on the AP, its not displayed in the summary when searching for it) .

Noticed that it had lost its templates, ap groups and moved to another controller. Just the default setting was active. Applied the correct templates and moved it to the wism2 blade.

Now the row is gone from the audit :)

Even though its not the identical, your solution helped me find my solution. I will mark your answer as correct and people reading have 2 answers :)

Stanley Fry
Level 1
Level 1

I have the same issue on a 5508 WLC

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card