Now Assign policy-map on Trunk physical Interface

interface tengigabit 1/0/7

service-policy input vlan34

service-policy output vlan34

But Not working

Nadav
Level 7
Level 7

Cisco switches aren't quite routers, even if IOS-XE would have you believe that anything goes ;)

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst3850/software/release/16-8/configuration_guide/qos/b_168_qos_3850_cg.pdf 

If you want to use policy-maps for bandwidth, you do it per port and not per SVI. You can use SVI's for marking, sure, but not for bandwidth restrictions. 

The supports a VLAN QoS feature that allows the user to perform QoS treatment at the VLAN level
(classification and QoS actions) using the incoming frame’s VLAN information. In VLAN-based QoS, a
service policy is applied to an SVI interface. All physical interfaces belonging to a VLAN policy map then
need to be programmed to refer to the VLAN-based policy maps instead of the port-based policy map.
Although the policy map is applied to the VLAN SVI, any policing (rate-limiting) action can only be performed
on a per-port basis. You cannot configure the policer to take account of the sum of traffic from a number of
physical ports. Each port needs to have a separate policer governing the traffic coming into that port.

Thank you For attention
Please Help me
How limit BandWitdh Of VLANS (layer 2 Switch work only )
In switch 3850???

You don't, at least not on the switch directly. Here are some alternatives:

One option is a router on a stick:  send all VLANs to the gateway and apply a policy-map per subinterface. This assumes that traffic isn't being switched on the L2 switch between access ports, doable via proxy-arp on router and private-vlans/protected ports on the switch, so all traffic from these VLANs goes up to the router and is there being policied. Make sure the router port isn't a bottlneck.

Another option: Ugly ugly option. Each access port from the switch (S1) will be a single-vlan trunked to a second switch (S2). Each physical port on S1will have its own policy. They are aggregated at S2 and then sent along via a 802.1q. Make sure not to oversubscribe the downlink at S2.

Hi Dear You Say donnot have any solution For Limit Traffic VLAN In switch 3850???? In trunk Mode
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: