Views
Helpful
Replies

Queuing and Scheduling

dgloumbou
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

we have a  cisco 3750  with 3 vlan configured. my ISP give   me only 6Mbps.

how can i do to  shape  my output traffic to send  only 5.8 Mbps in my internet Pipe!! and give  priority by VLAN !!!

class-map match-any vlan_10
match vlan 10

!

class-map match-any vlan_11
match vlan 11
!
class-map match-any vlan_13
match vlan 13

!
policy-map shared_internet
class vlan_11
   priority percent  40  
class vlan_13
   bandwidth percent 20
class class-default
   fair-queue
!
policy-map  SHAPING-6Mbps
 class class-default
shape average 5800000  
  service-policy shared_internet
!
!
interface Gi 1/0/1
bandwidth 6000
ip address x.x.x.x y.y.y.y
duplex auto
service-policy output SHAPING-6Mbps
!

1 Reply 1

Joseph W. Doherty
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Disclaimer

The Author of this posting offers the information contained within this posting without consideration and with the reader's understanding that there's no implied or expressed suitability or fitness for any purpose. Information provided is for informational purposes only and should not be construed as rendering professional advice of any kind. Usage of this posting's information is solely at reader's own risk.

Liability Disclaimer

In no event shall Author be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profit) arising out of the use or inability to use the posting's information even if Author has been advised of the possibility of such damage.

Posting

The 3750s don't support ISR CBWFQ policies.  What they provide is four egress queues which you can shape individually or allocate bandwidth ratios between.  The 3750 also supports setting Q1 as a PQ.  It also allows a physical port to "shape" although not very precisely.

Cisco's main site has documentation and whitepapers explaining 3750 QoS features.

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card