Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Reg: Config Issue with Cisco 1900 router

Hi Experts,

I am using Cisco 1900 series router as my Gateway. Internally we deployed a video conferencing solution with polycom device in all my branches.

We did static NATing for IP address(private IP) of Polycom device with ISP given public IP(Static IP). Now my all polycom devices are accessing from outside using that public IP.

To connect other site polycom devcie  i will dial public ip of that polycom device( as already done static NAT) from Local polycom device. I am able connect the other site device but i am not able seen any video( But the status is showing connected. From other site also having the same problem.

But in the case, if i connceted ISP to Polycom device directlty and after assigning the public IP directly in the ploycom device, all are working fine and i am able to see the video.

In the troubleshooting purpose, i have one Cisco WRT router  and i done with the same. In this case also its working fine( i am able to see the video).

Polycom device will use H.264 and H.323 protocols for video servie( I think these protocols works under tcp with having non wedefined port numbers).

Please let me know is my cisco 1900 series router is support these protocols.

For your reference i am attaching my current configuration and IOS version outputs.

Thanks and Regards,

Janardhan

1 Reply 1

ken.vance
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue?

I have a similar setup with the same problem

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card