cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Student Lab Exercise RIP Router Configuration

zelevdavid
Level 1
Level 1

Hello! I am a student and I'm trying to do this exercise: https://studylib.net/doc/8812536/lab-7.2.2-configuring-rip-%E2%80%93-instructor-version-2500

In the end of it I must have 3 records in the routing table, but, unfortunately, I only have 1 (C 172.17.0.0/16 is directly connected, Serial0/1/0). I'm using Cisco Packet Tracer 6. I'll be glad if someone helps me with this problem.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello,

there were numerous issues with your configuration, physical (cabling) and logical (IP addressing). I have revised your file (see attachment).

You need Packet Tracer version 8.1 to open the file. If you cannot download it from the Cisco website, post your email address.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Hello,

post your zipped Packet Tracer project (.pkt) file...

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

there were numerous issues with your configuration, physical (cabling) and logical (IP addressing). I have revised your file (see attachment).

You need Packet Tracer version 8.1 to open the file. If you cannot download it from the Cisco website, post your email address.

zelevdavid@gmail.com

AlbertWhipple
Level 1
Level 1

thanks

thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card