Views
Helpful
Replies

total number of Policy-map

yasserTL
Level 1
Level 1

Hello 

I currently have the NCS 540 device, which has several policy-maps on its interfaces. I was wondering if there is a command that can show me the total number of policy-maps used in the device. Is that possible?

Thanks 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @yasserTL,

there isn't a direct command on Cisco devices to display the total number of policy-maps configured on the device in a single command. However, you can use the show policy-map interface command to view policy-maps configured on specific interfaces. To get an overview of all policy-maps configured on the device, you can use the show running-config | include policy-map command to display all lines in the running configuration that contain the keyword "policy-map."

show running-config | include policy-map

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @yasserTL,

there isn't a direct command on Cisco devices to display the total number of policy-maps configured on the device in a single command. However, you can use the show policy-map interface command to view policy-maps configured on specific interfaces. To get an overview of all policy-maps configured on the device, you can use the show running-config | include policy-map command to display all lines in the running configuration that contain the keyword "policy-map."

show running-config | include policy-map

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.

show policy-map interface x/x <<- try this 

Thanks A Lot
MHM

did you try this command ?

Thanks A Lot
MHM

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card