Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,is there any config analyzer for switches as for WLCs?I have a large number of config to analyze and was hoping I can speed up the whole process a bit.

iores by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a problem with c9200L stack,Sometimes a port is blocked randomlly for one user and not for others, sometimes a hole vlan is blocked.What i do is unblug the user and put the same configuration in another port or just make default configuration ...

dfezfd05 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello experts,I have configured the DHCP scope for different VLANs on my core switch. I also enabled DHCP snooping for specific VLANs.Yesterday we had the problem that a rouge DHCP server was connected to a port on the Access Switch and caused downti...

Hi All, Am configuring new routers with local user login (this will eventually move to Radius in future). The access works fine but not sure how to bypass the enable password for the privilege 15 user. Below is the aaa config, I believe am missing so...

Psmurali89 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRp tracking

Hello everyone.  I have an issue with HSRP tracking. IS it supposed to the track of the interface which is not setup for HSRP? I have this network that is attached, but tracking doesn't work. Any suggestion? interface GigabitEthernet0/0ip address 192...

valipourmoj_0-1677630428803.png

Dear Experts,Had been search in the community and saw the reply that not big different for IOS vs IOS XE.I got not much experience on switch, our company is going to migrate C2960x (IOS 15.2(7) E2) lan base license to C9300L (IOS-XE) Network Advantag...

Hello,I'm currently trying to configure netflow on my core switch, so that I can figure out why I'm getting millions of dropped packets on a few interfaces. I'm stuck at the step where I need to provide a source interface (see in bold below). I don't...

iGHtHern by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Catalyst 9300-24p has 24 Gigbit ports and 8 Tengigbit ports physically. but command show run shows it has additional Fortigig and TentiFivegig port. How do these port config and work? Thanks interface GigabitEthernet1/0/23!interface GigabitEtherne...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes