Views
Helpful
Replies

Wireless Router - Overlaps Vlan 1

matthew.marotti
Level 1
Level 1

Hey guys!
I have no idea if you can help, but attatched is an assessment I am having trouble with.

- I need to assign an ip address to the wireless router WRT300, so I can ping the Laptop to both networks.

- I need to gain access to the ISP connection and the DNS & Web Server. I am not sure whether I need to configure the Gig0/0 on router 0, or perhaps there is some kind of permission I need.

I have managed to get the two networks to talk, just these last 2 exercises. Thanks and have a good day!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

matthew.marotti
Level 1
Level 1

Thankyou so much. I appreciate you taking the time to assist packet trace file. It means alot!

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Hello
You had lots of misconfiguration ( duplicate ip addressing, routing loop and building isolation)

Please review the attach working PT file, it involves enabling an IGP (eigrp), Network Translation  (NAT)and changing your wifi lan ip addressing.

Please rate and mark as an accepted solution if you have found any of the information provided useful.
This then could assist others on these forums to find a valuable answer and broadens the community’s global network.

Kind Regards
Paul

matthew.marotti
Level 1
Level 1

Thankyou so much. I appreciate you taking the time to assist packet trace file. It means alot!

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card