Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,  Trying to establish connection between an ASR1001-X and C9500-24Y4C. Have installed SFP-10G-LR on both, and due to the compatibility matrix  this should work.  Is there any settings/licensing or something im missing for this to work?  Have teste...

Maarnes by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

NetworkChuck made a video about CCNA in youtube and i wanted to learn networking. After i installed packet tracer, and imported the .pkz file that aided learning along in ep2, What is a switch, he told to to left click on the switch, which opened a m...

How does one find the next layer 2 path, that a frame will select to a MAC destination when more then one fabricpath link/connection is defined? Is there a concept like bridge switch/root switch and ID like with spanning tree? Thank you 

romanroma by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any 100% free source where we can easily convert .vce files to pdf and prepare our exams? It is a very tough situation for new students to invest a lot of money to open .vce files. I am seeking for a good and reliable source.

Hello,well, my question is: I have one central route (Cisco Catalyst 3750G-48TS-S) and twenty Switch with layer three ios (Cisco 3560G-24) conected in star topology....What i want to know is, how central router can communicate with just another route...

HiNexus9000 SW---------Trunk---------------Cisco Layer2 SW+ 10.0.1.251 is the interface ip on the Nexus-SW+ 10.0.2.254 is the interface ip of the Layer2-SW+ 10.0.2.26 is a device connect to the Layer2-SW - We have an issue that vlan 10.0.1.251 can no...

Am getting the above error on C3750E , Version 12.2(58)SE2. I suspect an issue with cron job created but i cant figure out what. Kindly help.kron policy-list DAILYBACKUP                                cli show run | redirect ftp://172.2.1.110/C3750E...

babamwema by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

layout - management and admin office, test lab 1, test lab 2, sales office 1, sales office 2, production.router deployed will be in comms room in management office and attached to the switch in this location Use Packet tracer to create a network for ...

Hello, Hope you are doing well,I did a project with your help, that consist of 6 companies with 6 different Vlans with 3 L3 switches. So when I am sending a packet from Vlan to another, the packet cant reach the other switch.My doctor told me to enab...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card