Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Teams on board Cisco Room Kit

Can Cisco Room Kit Pro host third party meeting platform such as Microsoft Teams?

1 Accepted Solution

Mike Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco CVI (Cloud Video Interop) is currently in trials and soon to be generally available. This will allow the Room Series video systems to join (including OBTP) a MS Teams meeting.

For other platforms, the capability is there as long as the third part offers a standard SIP dial string to call.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Mike Brezicky
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The Cisco CVI (Cloud Video Interop) is currently in trials and soon to be generally available. This will allow the Room Series video systems to join (including OBTP) a MS Teams meeting.

For other platforms, the capability is there as long as the third part offers a standard SIP dial string to call.

Response Signature

Hi,

I have tested Cisco's Teams integration with OOTB teams. 

My experience is that you cannot share screen from the Cisco Room Kit into the Teams meeting. Is this expected behaviour?

Best regards, Arne Bratlie

If you are using CVI to connect to the MS Teams meeting screen sharing should be available via HDMI. See here for the list of supported features. I use this feature regularly and can confirm it works well.

If you are using WebRTC to connect to the MS Teams meeting screen sharing will not be available. See here for the list of supported features.

Hello, now seem to be an available option under Control Hub, but reading documentation i understood that to have integration customer must buy at least 5 A-MST-WX-CVI-ROOMS  to operate with a minumun of 5 device.

Since this option it's very important to show to customer, there are any free license to be added to current Partner free CUWL program ?

To obtain the licenses (A-MST-WX-CVI-ROOMS) for a demo, the partner has to place a zero price purchase order. once the licenses are activated, the configuration option (Video integration) will be enabled in the control Hub (Webex).

What is the top level SKU for A-MST-WX-CVI-ROOMS, cant seem to find anywhere

Thank you