Views
Helpful
Replies

Adhoc conference on mps not starting

hgraniteworks
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Hope you can help, when someone dials into our mps via single the dial in number. After the first participant creates a adhoc conference via auto attendent he is presented with "you are the only participant please wait". Every participant is presented with the same message after trying to dial into the adhoc conference created by the first participant. All participants acces the mps via the single dial in number. Basically it is as if the adhoc conf created via the auto attendent never kicks off.

Thanks in advance

3 Replies 3

Jens Didriksen
Level 9
Level 9

Just tested on a MPS800, software version J4.7 and works fine for me.

I assume the conference creator is following the voice prompts correctly; i.e.enter # to create new conference, then enter conference I.D and # - and that participants are also following prompts correctly by entering the correct conference I.D ?

Also check number of allowed video and audio participants on the template assigned to ad-hoc conferences.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.

Hi Jena,

Would it be possible for you to share how your mps is configured to allow adhoc conf to be set up via the single dial in number. It was me who has uncovered the issue, so I know the prompts were followed correctly. Every option on the mps that allows you to tie a template to an option is using one specific template and the number of video participants in this template is 3. I'm certain that it's a config issue that is preventing adhoc conf from kicking off.

MCU configuration dial-in numbers:

Ad-hoc template part 1.

Ad-hoc template part 2.

/jens

Please rate replies and mark question(s) as "answered" if applicable.
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: