cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

An ongoing error when attempting to upgrade my codec c60

emaldonadojr
Level 1
Level 1

I administer a SECRET and UNCLASSIFIED government network infrastructure in which I maintain a combination of over 80 c40 and c60 codecs in support of all of our VTC conference rooms.  I have maybe 20 codecs that are used by my technicians for call monitoring purposes only.  (these are stand alone codecs).  I have been able to successfully upgrade these particular c60s to software version 7.3.3 via a stand alone laptop with no issues except for one codec.  While attempting to upgrade said codec I get the following error:  "Access was denied to this recourse." 

I have attached a screenshot of the problem.  Can anyone tell me what could possibly be causing this error?

1 Reply 1

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Have you checked that your "admin" account is actually an Admin on the device (Configuration > User Administration - and see that it has the Admin role assigned).

If that isn't the issue, you could try a factory reset and then try the upgrade again.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.