cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

API for 3rd party control of Touch10/SX80 based rooms

bhussey01
Level 1
Level 1

Please can someone direct me to the Touch 10 API, specifically the features that can be added to Touch 10 to customize a room, available from the SX80 webpage.

(I have the CE8.2.x API reference for integrators, so don't need basic API serial commands.)

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is no guides for the Touch 10, regarding the API that is.  I assume you're referring to the in-room control features, in which case you should take a look at the MX and SX Series In-Room Control Guide (CE8.2).

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

There is no guides for the Touch 10, regarding the API that is.  I assume you're referring to the in-room control features, in which case you should take a look at the MX and SX Series In-Room Control Guide (CE8.2).

Thanks, that is what I was looking for. 

One question came up as I delved into the programming: How are "Spinner" buttons and text windows done on the Touch10 editor?  It doesn't seem to be in the General menu of graphic elements, but maybe you have to combine certain elements.

Refer to the bottom of page 18 in the guide, you'll use the SetValue command to add or update text fields.  To see an example of the command in reference to the Spinner widget, refer to the bottom of page 23.