Views
Helpful
Replies

C60 with 2 cameras

Paulo Ferreira
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a C60 with two cameras connected.

How can I combine the images from both cameras to send during a call?

18 Replies 18

The TC console can join multiples cameras together to send, but not to create a panoramic image.

If you want that, you need to have another equipment, a switcher, Cisco doesn't have, to combine the input pictures.

If i do have a matrix switcher from Extron can the same be done ? How will the connections be ? Do i still need to use the TC console ?

As I said before, while it's not technically a "Panoramic" picture, you can get the two camera inputs side by side as per the layout in my screenshot in my previous post (and as included again as an attachment below).

You'd need to adjust your camera PTZ so that the two images that they're generating don't overlap.  You can then set the new camera positioning as a preset and activate this preset on boot so the cameras always come up that way (and you can then easily change them back if a user moves them).

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi Wayne

I have the same issue with C90. I downloaded the TC console but i am not sure how i can combine the images. Can you share some steps n how to combine image of Left & Right Cameras to make one single Image.