Views
Helpful
Replies

can we schedule the conference from Outlook with Cisco TMS

Muhammad Irfan
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

is it possible to schedule the conference from the outlook with Cisco TMS, We dont have any license for Exchange provisoning. Is there any plugin which can be use with Microsoft outlook.

Kindly advise.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

See my above answer, either you have to buy the license and install / configure the setup

or you have to program something yourself.

I would not exclude that there might be external tools as well hookin up on TMS but I am not aware of any.

The other way is to do it by policy, book the rooms and either one participant dials up the

others or if the meeting is bigger everyone dials into the mcu, ...

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Martin,

Thanks for response, as I have mentioned that we dont have license for Cisco TelePresence Management Suite Extension for Microsoft Exchange.

So any other possibility to to schedule a conference from outlook, basically we want to give this facility to operator to schedule a conference.

Thanks in Advance.

See my above answer, either you have to buy the license and install / configure the setup

or you have to program something yourself.

I would not exclude that there might be external tools as well hookin up on TMS but I am not aware of any.

The other way is to do it by policy, book the rooms and either one participant dials up the

others or if the meeting is bigger everyone dials into the mcu, ...

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify