Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco edge-95 call history

Suhas Chaugule
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team,

I Have a query here that i want to get one month's call history record from edge-95. this is possible or not if yes please suggest to me.

i m waiting for your reply....

Thanks

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I don't have an Edge codec, however basing that it's an MXP codec, and looking at a 3000 MXP.  When you access the codec through SSH, and type ? (question mark), do you see the following command: xHistory?  If so, that will give you all the call history that codec currently has stored.

The xHistory as Patrick has indicated above works on the Edge 95 MXPs too.

It may not give you "one month's" history though, as the call history gets dropped when the unit is rebooted.  From my testing it also only shows the last 20 calls.

Are your endpoints managed by a TMS?  If so, you can get the Call Detail Record report from the Reporting > Call Detail Record menu.

Wayne
--
Please remember to rate responses and to mark your question as answered if appropriate.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Hi,

You are absolutely right Wayne Sir, because same here I m getting call history 20 record by xhistory command but when i have done reboot the system then call record has been removed so i want to just confirm from you that call history has been removed or not after restart the system.

Thanks 

Yes, the call history on the endpoint is cleared when you restart it, or power it off.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.