Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Precision 60 Preset Camera Position

Btakeshi1
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a Cisco TelePresence Codec C90 and two Cisco Precision 60 cameras.
Several presets are saved on the two cameras:

• Camera 1: preset 1 to preset 5
  • Camera 2: preset 6 to preset 10

When I select from the Codec's Web interface one of the presets, the second camera does not keep the last position and goes to random position.
Example: When I select preset 1 of camera 1, I want camera 2 to keep its current position, and vice-versa.
Sorry for my bad English and thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The presets on those old codecs treat presets as a system wide preset, so each preset will affect both cameras.   If you really need 5 presets on each of two cameras, you will need to create 5x5 = 25 presets for all of the camera position combinations if you wish to use the web interface to be able to trigger each of them.

Given the endpoint is past its end of support date, it may be time to consider replacing it with something newer and supportable.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Btakeshi1
Level 1
Level 1

UP

UP

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

The presets on those old codecs treat presets as a system wide preset, so each preset will affect both cameras.   If you really need 5 presets on each of two cameras, you will need to create 5x5 = 25 presets for all of the camera position combinations if you wish to use the web interface to be able to trigger each of them.

Given the endpoint is past its end of support date, it may be time to consider replacing it with something newer and supportable.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.