Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Telepresence MX 700 participant on both screens

Hello,
how can I enable participants to be on both screens in Telepresence MX 700, for example in 3 point conference site A to be on left screen and site B to be on right screen?

5 Replies 5

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Zdravko,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products and is not observed by TP experts. 

I hope this will get you the answers you need faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Which software version are you running?

In your Video Monitors setting do you have it set to DUAL?

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Take a look at "Multistream" released with CE8.0 in the CE8 Release Notes.

Multistream Mode is set to Auto in MX 700, I tried different Video Monitor Options (Auto, Single, Dual) and also change the layouts from touch control but still single screen with participants. Also in Conductor Segment Switching option is set to No, displayDefaultLayoutMultiScreen is set to Single and iXEnabled is Enabled.

If this is a point-to-point call, take a look at sx80-running-ce821-participant-1-screen-1-participant-2-screen-2, it might help.

If this is a multipoint call, do you meeting the infrastructure requirements, as well as having enough bandwidth to support multistreaming, take a look also at "Enhanced layout experience" in the TelePresence Server 4.1(1.79) Release Notes for more information.