Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco TMS Monetary Values

Pedro Francezi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I'm facing some problems to extract the ROI - Return On Investment on  our TMS - TelePresence Management Suite is showing the monetary values  in Euros (€ - EUR) and we need it on Dollar ($ - USD), but we cant find  any way to change this value on the report.

How should we act on this case?

Regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Pedro,

This monetary configuration is related to what language is configured to your user profile in TMS. For example, if I set my "language" in my profile configuration to be "English", I will see the ROI in Dollar, but If I set to Spanish, however, I will see the value in Euros.

So you will need to change the language in your user profile in order to get ROI in Dollar, set the language to English. You can do that only to collect the report, then you change it back to your current language.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Pedro,

This monetary configuration is related to what language is configured to your user profile in TMS. For example, if I set my "language" in my profile configuration to be "English", I will see the ROI in Dollar, but If I set to Spanish, however, I will see the value in Euros.

So you will need to change the language in your user profile in order to get ROI in Dollar, set the language to English. You can do that only to collect the report, then you change it back to your current language.

I hope this help.

Paulo Souza

Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

And I would recomend english (us), as you most likely get pound if you use english (uk)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify