Helpful
Replies

Cisco to Poycom Bridge to Bridge call issue

sampath9614
Level 1
Level 1

Hi experts, 

I am facing an issue with cisco TP server

I have a conference bridge created in telepresence conductor which is on a Telepresence server 310.

I need to dial out from TP server to a polycom MCU conference bridge number with PIN.

I have created an Auto dialed participant in the conductor, but when i have dialed to my local bridge it is successfully dialing the auto dialed participant but in the screen i am seeing polycom MCU's PIN Prompt though i have given the PIN number in auto dialed participant configuration. 

When calling from the end point directly it is showing the PIN prompt and by entering manually through Remote we can join the polycom bridge but from the auto dialed participant its not working.

2 Replies 2

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I see where you mentioned in the original thread dialout-mcu, you tried entering the PIN using several variations of pauses etc.  Did you try putting # at the end, or whatever the Polycom MCU wants the user to use to submit the PIN?

I've never tried to manually created a cascade between two MCUs where one required a PIN to be entered.  Why don't you have the Polycom MCU dial out to Conductor, that might be easier?

Dear Sparksman,

We tried with # also.. When we dial from the end point we will give 1111 and then # through remote..

When we dial from polycom bridge it's working without any issues.. But our management insisting us to dial out from cisco only and asking why its not possible??

That's why we are struggling with it...!