Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco VCS and Lync 2013 integration

Hi,

I have installed a demo setup. I have integrated the VCS with the Lync 2013. Everything works as expected. The video is very good. But I see some issues which the customers might consider as a problem. Can you please advise a solution or a workaround about the below issues:

-     I can not see the presence information of the Lync users from the Cisco telepresence endpoint.

-     I can not search Lync users on the Cisco Teleperesence directory.

-     I can not add the Cisco Telepresence endpoint into the meeting on the Lync AVMCU.

Regards,

Tufan  

1 Reply 1

Martin Koch
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Please alsways state how your deplotment looks like, like if you use CUCM or only VCS, if TMS is present, ...

-     I can not see the presence information of the Lync users from the Cisco telepresence endpoint.

If this is critical for you, please do a feature request on that.

-     I can not search Lync users on the Cisco Teleperesence directory.

Use TMS and generate a phonebook based on AD

-     I can not add the Cisco Telepresence endpoint into the meeting on the Lync AVMCU.

Use the Ciscp TPS / MCU and let the lync 2013 clients join there.

Some companies are doing a good job on breaking interoperability. And I do not see that its Cisco here ;-)

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: