Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Webex Control Hub

Buenos días,

Soy nuevo en tecnologías de Teleprecencia y agradecería su ayuda para poder acceder a  Cisco Webex Control Hub.

He creado un usuario gratis en webex y cuando quiero ingresar a  https://admin.webex.com/login me indica que no estoy autorizado para acceder, me podrían indicar que es lo que me esta faltando para poder acceder Cisco Webex Control Hub si ya cuento con una cuenta en WEBEX  .

Agradezco su pronta ayuda, gracias

webex.PNG

Atte:

Kenny Asencios

3 Replies 3

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

As a "free" user, there is very little you are able to do, and access to the Control Hub is one of the things that is unavailable.  

The Control Hub becomes available with a Webex plan and when you then sign in as the organisation administrator.  See Get Started with Cisco Webex Control Hub.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Gracias @Wayne DeNardi

Podrías ayudarme a comprender las otras formas de poder realizar las videoconferencias con el dispositivo cisco spark kit room plus fuera que tenga que comprar una licencia para acceder a Cisco Webex Control Hub.

@Kenny Asencios  wrote:

Gracias @Wayne DeNardi

You could help me understand the other ways to make video conferencing with the cisco spark kit room plus device outside of buying a license to access the Cisco Webex Control Hub.. 

You can use the device registered on-premise to a VCS, CUCM, or, if you really have to, as a Standalone H.323 endpoint.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.