Views
Helpful
Replies

CMR Premesis with TMS trial

de1denta
Level 3
Level 3

Hi All,

We are looking to setup CMR premsis so that users can create and scehdule their own video meeting rooms

We currently have CUCM, Telepresence server and Telepresence Conductor already installed and configured and I understand that we need TMS to provide the web front end and scheduleding.

I have installed TMS and TMSPE without an option-key and it provides me with the 3 system licenses which is enough to integrate Telepresence Server and Conductor.

Can anyone confirm if TMS in trial mode will be adeqaute to support CMR premesis? I have done some research and people suggest that the only limitation with the trial is no API access for apps such as MS Exchange and Webex.

Thank you

2 Replies 2

dpetrovi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

Let me move this post to Telepresence community to have TP experts assist you. This community is for Cisco WebEx Meetings Server and Cisco Unified MeetingPlace products.

I hope this will get you to the answers faster.

Kind regards,

-Dejan

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I think this could be possible, if you don't care about scheduling or management of endpoints using TMS, I would think TMSPE should function and be able to do CMR.  I would suggest you simply try it out and see if it will work and provide what you want.