cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CMS Architecture with SFB online (Office 365)

Jim duPuis
Level 1
Level 1

During the BRKCOL-2611 session at Cisco Live 2016 in Vegas the attached architecture was listed as possible with CMS and O365. I don't see that the current Configuration Guides explain this configuration. I see SFB mentioned in the Solution Overview chapter, but its not clear beyond that what configuration needs to take place in O3655 or the CMS. 

Can anyone shed some light on additional documentation that clarifies this configuration?

18 Replies 18

Can you confirm that calls that traverse the Expressway to CMS in your scenario do NOT use RMS licenses?  I see in the release notes this called out specifically for Expressway as Gatekeeper, but I wanted to confirm that is the case with CMS/CUCM.

Hi,

Somebody has problems with content sharing at dual homed deployment?

I have this problem, when Cisco endpoint share content S4B users can see the content, but when S4B users share content, only another S4B user can see the content but Cisco endpoint don't see it.

Take a look at Overview on CMS presentation sharing with Skype for Business using Expressway-E as TURN server, at the bottom under the "User is not able to share" section, do you see a similar entry in CMS event log?  Not sure what the fix is, as the document doesn't say.

Hi, the integration is with Sb4 online with Office 365 at the cloud.