Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Conference Control Center problem

Good afternoon,

I have a problem with TMS 14.3.2 and Conductor XC3.0.3. When a conference is active it shows in the idle Conductor tab and I get this error:

13/01/16 11:20:41           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 11:20:41           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 11:08:08           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 11:08:08           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 10:55:35           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 10:55:35           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 10:43:01           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 10:43:01           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 10:30:28           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 10:30:28           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 10:17:55           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 10:17:55           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 10:05:22           ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 10:05:22           PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 9:52:48              ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 9:52:48              PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

13/01/16 9:40:15              ConferenceError                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No contact with master system, 3 successive polls failed.

13/01/16 9:40:15              PollMasterFailed                             SDS_CONDUCTOR          No response from main system

In the Navigator Conductor system, I can't assign a Management Address even if I try the Enforce Management Settings button.

The conductor have two managed systems: MCU8510 and TPS.

I dont know if one error is causing the other but I need to make the Conference Control Center works properly: snapshots, add participants, change layouts etc. The bookings are working fine but I can't control them via CCC.

Thanks for reading,

David.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'd suggest you upgrade your TMS to 14.6, as that is the version that Conductor X3.x supports when scheduling with TMS.  See the "Scheduling with Cisco TMS" note in the Conductor XC3.0 Release Notes on pg 6.  Using a version prior to TMS 14.6 could be the cause of the issues you're seeing with Conductor, especially the management address when looking at the Conductor settings within TMS.

Regarding the features within CCC using Conductor, see tms-ccc-conductor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I'd suggest you upgrade your TMS to 14.6, as that is the version that Conductor X3.x supports when scheduling with TMS.  See the "Scheduling with Cisco TMS" note in the Conductor XC3.0 Release Notes on pg 6.  Using a version prior to TMS 14.6 could be the cause of the issues you're seeing with Conductor, especially the management address when looking at the Conductor settings within TMS.

Regarding the features within CCC using Conductor, see tms-ccc-conductor.

We are still waiting for a time-window to upgrade our TMS/TMSPE to the 14.6

I will report the results.

Thx for answer,

David.

We just migrated to TMS 14.6.2 and the CCC is working again.

Thx for answering, Patrick.

David.