cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Configuration TANDBERG MXP 1700 integration with CUCM (h.323/SIP)

winzony_7
Level 1
Level 1

I have tried to configure a CUCM 8.5 with TANDBERG 1700 MXP and I could not, if someone already did and help me with this issue either SIP or H323.

Thanks in advance

Saludos Cordiales Windsor R. Gonzales Mejia
18 Replies 18

Confirmed.  Both devices are in the same device pool utilizing the same region with a maximum video rate of 768 kbps.

I found that programming the MXP as an advanced SIP endpoint vs basic resolved my issue.

The 1700 MXP went End of Support on 28 February 2017 - while it may technically continue to work, it will not be officially supported in any way.  I'd suggest you look at a newer replacement device such as the DX80 for something of a similar capability.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.

Correct - however I have over 50 Tandberg MXP endpoints across multiple states and am trying to migrate away from Gatekeeper to a fully CUCM supported model.  Endpoint replacement will be in a phased approach and if i can successfully have the current MXP's register to CUCM and function, that helps my migration process.