cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Copying Touch10 tablet to Navpad..?

awilson84
Level 1
Level 1

We have one conference room with a Cisco Room Kit and a Touch10 connected with the MSTeams app on the home screen. The other conference room has an SX80 codec with another Touch10 tablet except this room's tablet does NOT have the Teams app. What is the quickest way to get the Teams app on the other Touch10? Additionally, I have a spare Navpad to use- could I copy the Touch10's config over to the Navpad? Thanks in advance for anyone who can help. 

2 Replies 2

awilson84
Level 1
Level 1

So from what I understand WebRTC is not supported on the SX80's which means they can't have the MSTeams app put on the tablet home screen. The SX80's can however dial into a Teams meeting at least but I am not certain how the video side would operate depending on what model codec it was.  

Wayne DeNardi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

It's not the touch panel that is the issue - it's the difference in the codecs.

The SX80 is very old and doesn't support running a WebRTC app to connect to MS Teams - you could connect via Cisco VIMT or Pexip CVI instead (extra purchase required).

In saying that though, the SX80 goes completely end of support and becomes obsolete on 31 October 2024, so I'd highly recommend that you consider replacing it with something more modern and supportable.

Wayne

Please remember to mark helpful responses and to set your question as answered if appropriate.