Views
Helpful
Replies

cucm mcu siptrunk video call bindwith

rubyson1984
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Team

I have a question about that how can i config the bindwith for the siptrunk?

I used a sip tunk to let the cucm route the video call to the confrence in mcu(5310),but no matter how i set up the video bindwith of location profile in cucm, the transmit call rate just 384k,but the receive call rate is 4000k, but the call rate and resolution are fine when the mcu call the codec(C60) directly by using H.323.

i think that i miss someting in cucm configuration.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jason,

Could you provide more information about CUCM configuration? How are your regions configured? Do you have regions applied to SIP Trunk and to the device phone? Does the relation between the regions allow bandwidth enough for video?

If I am not wrong, the default bandwidth for video within region configuration is 384k. Did you change this value to your regions?

I would also suggest to review your location configuration and check if there is any limitation applied.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Please rate replies and mark question as "answered" if applicable.

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Paulo Souza
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Jason,

Could you provide more information about CUCM configuration? How are your regions configured? Do you have regions applied to SIP Trunk and to the device phone? Does the relation between the regions allow bandwidth enough for video?

If I am not wrong, the default bandwidth for video within region configuration is 384k. Did you change this value to your regions?

I would also suggest to review your location configuration and check if there is any limitation applied.

Regards

Paulo Souza

Paulo Souza Was my response helpful? Please rate useful replies and remember to mark any solved questions as "answered".

Hi Paulo

Very thank you about that! i can't edit the region.

Hi Jason,

Are you saying that you cannot edit regions? Sorry, but I didn't understand your reply. As you mark the "right answer", I guess the problem was resolved by changing region configuration, right?

Regards

Paulo Souza