cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleted Meetings in TMS - Why

Andrew Dighton
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know why TMS keeps deleted meetings?   I don't see any point,  if deleted they should go away.

Or at least give us the option to purge deleted meetings.  I know you can remove them from view with the drop down but it seems like such a waste.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

I did a test in my lab, and you're able to delete conferences from TMS by configuring "Scheduled Calls" in the Purge Old Data in Database Tables Plan option under TMS Server Maintenance.  It did delete all conferences in the past that were either completed or already deleted, however I didn't have any pending conferences in the future, so I can't guarantee what will happen those that are pending when the data is purged.  Not quite what you're looking for, but it's something.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Patrick Sparkman
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Starting with TMS 14.4 meetings that have ended or in the past cannot be deleted, it's a new feature to retain CDR data.  See bottom of pg 2 of the TMS 14.4 release notes, under "Changes to the handling of ongoing and deleted meetings".

Hi Patrick,

That I'm aware of but future meetings weeks or months out that have been deleted show up.  

Once deleted they should go away.

I did a test in my lab, and you're able to delete conferences from TMS by configuring "Scheduled Calls" in the Purge Old Data in Database Tables Plan option under TMS Server Maintenance.  It did delete all conferences in the past that were either completed or already deleted, however I didn't have any pending conferences in the future, so I can't guarantee what will happen those that are pending when the data is purged.  Not quite what you're looking for, but it's something.

Thanks Patrick for checking