Views
Helpful
Replies

Disabling Manual Calls TANDBERG Telepresences Endpoints

jorge.hdesande
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I would like to know if there is any chance of deactivating the manual calls of the Endpoints. The aim behind this idea is to force the users to schedule the meetings because we are finding lots of problems when they try to manipulate the endpoints by their own. I've been looking for a solution but I can't find any. I would appreciate any help about this topic. Thank you very much!

1 Reply 1

Tomonori Taniguchi
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If schedule conference is always with MCU and MCU to dial-out participant (Endpoint), you may disable the call from Endpoint by using CPL or search rule configuration on VCS.

Basically only allow call from MCU to Endpoint but not from Endpoint to control ad-hoc call initiate from Endpoint.

This is not really clean solution as you may have more management operation, but can restrict call making from Endpoint quickly.

Of course you can configure exception Endpoint which can initiate the call as well.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: