TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all,I'm installing 6000MXP, Tandberg Video Switch and two PrecisionHD Camera as this diagramNow I can switch between two cameras. But there's a problem as follows: two cameras can't be controlled via remote control. I don't know why's that.I wonde...

Hello,I'm trying to achieve something very simple: Join an audio call into an existing Telepresence session.Our Telepresence CUCM are in 8.0CTS is 1.7Our VoIP CUCM are in 8.6.2aI have setup a SIP trunk between the TP and VoIP CUCMs and setup all the ...

Hi,As per Cisco document document cisco Jabber client suppose to use media port 50000 to 52399 or 21000 to 21900 and i have opened the same port in my firewall. but i can see in my firewall internet jabber endpoint is using port 53xxx range to commun...

My company is going to take mpls vpn connectivity between headquarters and bureau .we have Cisco router to terminate mpls connection in each location. Our main purpose for this connectivity to send video to head quarters which is capture from cameram...

miras.pt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes