TelePresence and Video Infrastructure

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiWe always seem to have problems calling VCS to VCS systems with endpoints via the internet. We're running 7.2 on our VCS and the remote company is running 7.1 on their VCS. Calls connect ok however there are random drops during the session 3 over a...

Hello everybody!Customer came to us with a TV set problem. One of three TVs couldn’t show the video but LED indication was ok. First, I asked them to check if codec connected to broken TV works properly. We checked that all codecs worked normally. Th...

Hello,I installed an SX20 connected on the internet link an its working, now we wanna put the SX20 inside the voice network and register with CUCM to make video conference call with the IP Phones 9951 and with internet contacts.What are the logical p...

Good Morning Team ,If i want To use a Ex90 or E20 as a provisioning device, which parameter are needed to configure the XML templates? I configured basically the VCS-C , VCS -E address and the phonebook source. But it doesn't work or could not regist...

Hi thereOn a project we would like to use a 3000MXP integrator codec.But we found out that this unit is no longer on the price list for sale any more.So the next thing would be a C40 codec. With of course is a much better codec.But.. I could not find...

BW Dijk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am in the process of installing CallManager 8.6 business edition and the customer has requested that we intergated with a Radvision video conferencing solution.Is the above possible and what would be required i.e. Licensing on the Business Editi...

Dear all,We have configured the  Template_jabber_4.4Far End Camera ControlonIn the client pc, we have installed the Cisco Jabber video for telepresence Versin 4.4.However, during the conference, there is " far end camera control is not avaliable" in ...